About the Easyship Magento Extension
We have a 2-stage integration with Magento 1.9.x
First stage: Store sync
You can sync your unfulfilled orders from Magento to our platform with one click of a button. We will capture information such as your customer's name and address and you can proceed to generate a label. Once a label is generated, the tracking number will automatically go back to your Magento store and create a shipment for your order and will include a tracking number as well as a tracking url.
Second stage: Real time rates
You will be able to display our rates for your customers to choose from, in order to increase your conversion rate. We will show a maximum of 3 options: the cheapest, fastest and best value for money. The rates displayed will be depending on your customer’s address, and the weight and size of the items within the shopping cart. Your customers will not only be able to see courier options, but will also be able to see tax & duty information and delivery time. You will have the ability to select which courier solutions It will be available for your customer to choose.
Install the Easyship Magento Extension
Install the extension on Magento:
- Download the extension here
- Unzip the file
- Copy the
skinfolders to your Magento root directory
Once the plugin is installed:
- Create a new OAuth Consumer: Go to System > Web Services > REST OAuth Consumers, and add a New consumer named "easyship".
- Setup Role: Go to System > Web Services > REST - Roles, and click Add Admin Role. Create the role. In Role API Resource tab, you can choose All or select everything under "easyship" (see example below) in Custom Settings.
3. Setup Attribute permission: Go to System > Web Services > REST - Attributes, choose the Admin role you created in Step 2. In ACL Attributes rule tab, You can choose All or select everything under "easyship" (see example below) in Custom Settings.
4. Add Role to your admin user: Go to System > Permission > Users, select a user who will manage Shipping Information. In the REST Role tab, select the role you added in Step 2 (see example below).
5. Connect your stores to Easyship: Go to System > Configuration > Easyship Settings > Activate Plugin.
6. You will be redirected to Easyship to complete the registration flow
At this point, you should have an account on Easyship with your Magento store linked. Also, the dynamic rates should already be present in your checkout page: