It is possible to create multiple shipments at once by using the 'File Upload' feature. This feature will allow you to upload multiple orders into the Easyship Dashboard using a CSV or Excel file. If you are just looking to create shipments manually please refer to the following articles:
What we'll cover
Log in to your Easyship Account
Navigate to the 'Create Shipments>Advanced' section in the left-hand column.
Click the icon titled 'Add Shipments' on the top left-hand corner of your screen and then select “Import from file” from the drop-down menu.
You will now be presented with the 'File Upload' screen.
At this point, it is important to note that the formatting of your document needs to conform to specific guidelines depending on the eCommerce platform you sell on. For specific guidelines and templates on the correct formatting please refer to the “Help Section” and select the relevant platform.
Double-check that your documents are formatted correctly and click on the 'Upload' button.
From here you will just need to navigate to the location of your file in your hard disk and click 'Open'.
Voila! Your orders have been uploaded and will be displayed in the 'Create Shipments>Advanced' section of your Easyship Dashboard.
For Backerkit Users
Here's how to upload your BackerKit orders to Easyship.
In the BackerKit dashboard, click 'More', then 'Export'.
Under 'Fulfillment House Reports', you'll see the link for the Easyship CSV / Excel files:
By clicking on the CSV or XLSX file, your orders will be automatically downloaded. All you'll need to do is fill in the missing column information, such as item category, item dimensions, weight, customs value, and currency.
Once completed, you can upload this file into Easyship.
Navigate to 'Create Shipments>Advanced' on the left-hand column of the Easyship Dashboard.
For Crowd Ox Users
Here's how to upload your Crowd Ox orders into Easyship.
1. In your Crowd Ox dashboard, click 'All Orders'.
2. Then, click 'Export > Order Selections'.
3. Scroll down and find Easyship under Third Party.
4. Click the 'CSV button > Export'.
5. Wait for the CSV to generate. Once it’s ready, click the Download Export button. You’ll also have a copy sent to your email address.
6. When you open the CSV file, fill in the missing column information, such as the item customs value. Once all the columns are complete, you can upload this file into Easyship.
To do so, log in to your Easyship dashboard and go to Create Shipments > Multiple, then Add Shipments.
7. Click File Upload, then Browse your files and upload your Crowd Ox CSV file.