Before arranging a pickup, it is important that you have packaged your items correctly.
General Packing Instructions
Follow these general packing guidelines for the two most popular packing methods, plus recommendations for
odd or irregular shaped shipments;
Single-Box Packing Guideline
• Ship non-fragile products like soft goods inside a sturdy outer box.
• Use fillers like crumpled newspaper, loosefill peanuts, or air-cellular cushioning material such as Bubble
Wrap® to fill void spaces and prevent movement of goods inside the box during shipping.
• Place goods that might be affected by dirt, water, or wet conditions inside a plastic bag.
• Consolidate small parts or spillable granular products in a strong sealed container, such as a burlap or
siftproof plastic bag, then package in a sturdy outer box.
• Use the H taping method for sealing your package, this will help prevent accidental opening.
Box-in-Box Packing Guideline
• Wrap product(s) individually with at least 5-cm (2") thickness of air-cellular cushioning or foam material to fit securely inside a corrugated box.
• Restrict product movement inside the box using a filler like crumpled newspaper, loosefill peanuts, or other cushioning material.
• Close and tape the inner box using the H taping method, this will help prevent accidental opening.
• Use a second box that is at least 15 cm (6") longer, wider, and deeper than the inner box.
• Choose the wrap or fill method to cushion the inner box inside the larger, sturdy outer box.
• Ship fragile products individually, wrapping them in a minimum 8-cm (3") thickness of air-cellular
• Wrap the inner box with 8-cm (3") thickness of air-cellular cushioning material or use at least 8 cm (3")
of loosefill peanuts or other cushioning material to fill the spaces between the inner box and outer box on
the top, bottom, and all sides.
• Fill any void spaces with more cushioning material.
• Use the H taping method for sealing your package.
Please note that Easyship cannot provide you with any packaging material.