Before trying and cancelling an order on your Easyship platform, you should know that you can cancel only shipments that are not yet in transit - that is, orders that were never picked up or dropped off.
Also, if you are using an Easyship integrated warehouse:
- You will be able to cancel your shipment only if no label was generated
- If a label was generated, you won't be able to cancel the shipment on your Easyship platform. You will need to
- Contact the warehouse, to ensure that an order for which a label was already generated is not being processed for pick & pack
- Contact our support team to request to cancel the shipment
- If you are not using an Easyship integrated warehouse, on the other hand, you will be able to cancel the shipment even when a label was generated.
When you need to cancel a shipment, go to 'Manage Shipments'>'All' and click on 'Details' for the shipment you wish to cancel.
Click on the 'Cancel Shipment' button, and confirm the cancellation.
For more details on how the refund works, just keep reading and move to the next section "Refund".