In This Article
Shipping rules are composed of a condition and an action.
The condition is what your shipment must satisfy in order for the shipping rule to apply to it.
The current available Conditions are
- Store or Platform is
- Destination Country is
- Contains the Category
- Customs value is
- All Shipments (Always applies)
The action is what you want Easyship to do.
The current actions allow you to
- Sort couriers by Best Value/Cheapest/Quickest
- Taxes & Duties - Post-paid at delivery/Pre-paid at purchase
- Insurance - Always or Never include insurance
- Prefer a Courier of choice
- Never use a Courier of choice
Below is an example of a shipping rule:
For all shipments to the United States, only use FedEx as the courier.
First we add the condition
Secondly, we add the Actions