This feature allows you to add extra information to your commercial invoice, which can be helpful for customs clearance and other purposes. This article will guide you through the steps to use this feature.
Accessing the Printing Options Page
- Log in to your Dashboard account and navigate to the “Settings” >"Printing Options" page.
- Go to the “Commercial invoice” section
Inputting the Remark
- In the input field, type in the extra information that you would like to include in the commercial invoice (limited to 170 characters).
- Make sure that the remark is clear, concise, and provides all necessary details.
- Once you have inputted the remark, click on the "Save" button to save the changes.
- The setting is applicable to all new shipments.
Printing the Commercial Invoice
- You can then proceed to print the commercial invoice as usual.
- The extra information will be included in the printed invoice (under Exporter information) and can be provided to customs or other relevant parties as needed.