- Stuck in customs due to incorrect or unsuitable declaration
- Courier has tried multiple delivery attempts unsuccessfully
- Parcel has been rejected by courier
- Parcel has been returned to sender
- Consignee refused to pay taxes and duties for import
- Additional documentation is required by customs at destination
Our tracking link will generally provide more detailed information, and in most cases, it is best to follow-up with your customer directly as they will likely be able to resolve the exception (most of the time there is a typo in their address.)
If your customer reaching out directly to the courier to arrange delivery does not help, feel free to reach out directly to our customer service for assistance in resolving your case.
Please note that for cases that are stuck in customs, it may take a few days to get an update.
For such cases Easyship needs to contact the local courier contact who then needs to get in touch with the local customs broker which needs to communicate with the customs agent and then get back to us the same way.