Shipment in Exception?
Here's how to handle events that may delay the delivery of your parcel.
Our tracking will mark an order as having an exception when it does not follow the normal flow of a parcel delivery.
You could see an exception for the following reasons:
- Stuck in customs due to incorrect or unsuitable declaration
- Courier has tried multiple delivery attempts unsuccessfully
- Parcel has been rejected by courier
- Parcel has been returned to sender
- Consignee refused to pay taxes and duties for import
- Additional documentation is required by customs at destination
If your Shipment is in exception status, please contact the courier directly to request further information. In most cases its waiting to settle Taxes and Duties from your consignee.