Types of Exception Status
- Stuck in customs
In such cases, we suggest the receiver reach out to the local courier for clearance instructions.
- Courier has tried multiple delivery attempts unsuccessfully
The receiver should contact the local courier support to reschedule delivery or request a pick up at a nearby post office.
- The parcel has been rejected by courier
For some reason, the courier has rejected the parcel. It will be returned to the sender.
- The parcel has been returned to the sender
The tracking status indicates the shipment will be returned to the sender.
- Consignee refused to assist with import
The receiver refused to pay duty and taxes/ or provide the information required for customs clearance.
- Additional documentation is required by customs
The receiver should contact the courier directly to provide relevant documents. If the sender wrongly declared the value of their products, they may be contacted by Easyship support review.
If you do not understand why a shipment is showing an exception status, please contact the Easyship customer service directly to request further information and instructions.