Reasons You Will See an Exception Status
- Stuck in customs due to incorrect or unsuitable declaration
- Courier has tried multiple delivery attempts unsuccessfully
- The parcel has been rejected by courier
- The parcel has been returned to sender
- Consignee refused to pay taxes and duties for import
- Additional documentation is required by customs at the destination
If your shipment has an exception status, please contact the courier directly to request further information. In most cases, it's waiting to settle Taxes and Duties from your consignee.