If you are trying to add credit or pay for a shipment on your Easyship account, there is a possibility that the payment may be rejected, there are many reasons why this could occur.
When you receive this message, we advise the following;
- Try to make the payment again, the most common reason for a rejected payment is due to incorrect details being added in error. If you are using a credit card for the first time, please ensure all the information on the card is correct.
- If the payment will still not complete, please reach out to our Support team directly and we will be able to explain the issue.
NOTE: Our Support team will be able to explain via our internal system why the payment was rejected, but if the issue is related to your card issuer, you may be required to contact them directly to resolve.
The reasons for a rejected payment could be anyone of the following;
- Your credit card may not support this type of purchase
- The balance on the card may be exceeded
- Your card may not support the specified currency
- Duplicate transaction
- Expired credit card