NOTE: This Feature is currently in CLOSED BETA. If you are interested in applying for access, please contact our customer service team.
Before getting started, make sure that you have the following information available from DHL.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
Creating a DHL Express Account
1. Register for a DHL Express account at https://www.mydhl.dhl.com
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Password (Web Login)
2. Wait for DHL Customer Service to contact you to get more information about you and/or your business.
Then, wait for DHL Sales to get in touch to go over your account details.They may have additional queries about your business before an account can be opened and they will need the following items:
- Credit card authentication form (if you have no landline)
- Account Opening Application Form
- Copy of Business Registration
3. Wait for DHL Sales to send the contract
- Receive contract
- Sign and submit contract back to DHL
4. Approval: 3 business days from the day of submission for account to become active
Once the account has been approved you will receive your account number from DHL.
5. Web Login: Link the web login with DHL account number - https://www.mydhl.dhl.com
Once you have your account number you can login to DHL online using your details:
- DHL Account Number
- Email Address
6. Developer Access - To request Password and Site ID
Moving forward, you'll also need developer access from DHL.
- Register on the DHL Express XML Portal: https://xmlportal.dhl.com/login
- When registering, please indicate “Easyship” in the field titled, "Describe the application and business process where XML Services will be used."
7. Approval: 2 business days from the day of submission
- Receive Password and Site ID
8. Integration (Make sure that the DHL account is set up in same region as your Easyship account)
- Account Number
- Site ID
Adding your DHL Express Account to Easyship
It's possible to add your personal Courier Accounts on Easyship.
However, note that this feature is currently in testing, which means you may occasionally experience some issues.
Kindly reach out to our customer service team directly if you have any questions.
To add a courier, go to https://www.easyship.com/couriers
Once there, click "Add new courier"
You will then see the couriers that are currently available to be added into Easyship.
2) Once you have selected the courier which you have a personal account with, you will need to provide some account information.
3) Once you've successfully entered all the information, the courier will be added.
Please note that Easyship does not know your contractual situation with the courier, which is why you'll be prompted to enter your Pickup and DDP handling fees. If not provided, we will assume that your pickup fee is $0 and that your DDP fee is HKD$100/US$10/SG$10/AUD$10.
This fee will automatically be added to your rates and quotations.
Change your courier settings
1) To change your courier settings, passwords, or handling fees, click your courier of choice.
2) Once clicked, you can see the following:
The Displayed Account Name
Site ID or other required information from the courier.
DDP Handling fee