You can link your FedEx account to Easyship provided you have approved FedEx credentials for your account.
To ensure that you have the correct credentials and that they have been approved by FedEx for development use, please follow the below steps;
1. Go to FedEx Web Service;
2. Register for your Test Credentials: Select Develop and
Test → Get Your Test Key
Complete the form. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation with your Developer Test Key, Test Account Number and Test Meter Number. Be sure to note down the Developer Test Key as it will not appear again. If you lose it, you will need to re-register for new credentials.
You will also receive an email with the subject - "Your Developer Test Key Registration is complete". The email will contain your Test Password.
You now have all your FedEx test credentials:
- Test Account Number
- Test Meter Number
- Developer Test Key
- Test Password
3. Register for your Production Credentials:
Select Move to Production → Get Production Key
Complete the form, using the following inputs for the first step:
- Do you intent to resell your software? No
- Select the checkbox for FedEx Web Services for Shipping (includes Rate, Track, etc.)
- Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant: Corporate Developer
On confirmation, you will receive your Developer Production Key and Meter Number. Again, be sure to note down the Developer Key as it will not appear again.
You will also receive an email with the subject - "Your developer Production Key Registration is complete". The email will contain your Production Password.
You now have all your FedEx production credentials:
- FedEx Account Number
- Production Meter Number
- Production Key
- Production Password
4. Link your FedEx account to Easyship:
Go to the Couriers page (https://app.easyship.com/couriers), select Add new courier and click FedEx. Input your test and production credentials and click Submit.
Note: Before you can start generating labels, your credentials may need to be activated by FedEx. This process can take up to 5 business days. If necessary, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to start the certification process.
4. Change your courier settings on Easyship:
1) To change your courier settings, passwords, or handling fees, click your courier of choice.
2) Once clicked, you can see the following:
The Displayed Account Name
Site ID or other required information from the courier.
DDP Handling fee