Free/Discounted Shipping at Checkout Setup
Step 1: Navigate Connect on Easyship, and click on your connected store.
Step 2: Under Shipping at Checkout, scroll to the Free & Discounted Shipping section. Click Add.
Step 3: Now, set up the Free Shipping conditions.
- Setting Name: Assign the setting name. In this example, we are calling it Free shipping above 70.
- Countries: Select the destination countries to which the rule applies.
- Minimum Order Price: This price will dictate when the Free Shipping kicks in.
- Maximum Shipping Discount: This price is the maximum you are willing to pay to cover a free shipping option.
- Include taxes & duties in the shipping discount: By checking this box, free shipping will cover potential taxes and duties if DDP (Delivery Duty Pre-paid) is turned on. If selected, we suggest setting a Maximum Shipping Discount.
Q: Which shipping option is the discount applied to?
A: The free/discounted rate will apply to the Cheapest available option; the cheapest option will discount the other displayed options.
If no discount limit is set, the cheapest option will always be free, and the others will be discounted by the price of the cheapest shipping rate.
Q: Can the customer pay the total price for other options while keeping the cheapest discounted/free?
A: No, all rates will be discounted by the cheapest option's value.
Q: Can free shipping be applied to certain SKUs?
A: No, at the moment, the free shipping discount is store-wide. This may change in future releases.
Q: Can you change/edit a previously created free/discounted shipping rule?
A: Yes, any detail can be changed after creation.