In this article you will learn how to add your Australia Post account to the Easyship platform. Please note that before linking your own Australia Post account, you will need an API Key provided by Australia Post. We have highlighted below how to retrieve this from Australia Post as well as how to enter the received details on Easyship to be able to use the solution directly on your dashboard.
To Register for an Australia Post API Key
- First, setup a Developer Centre account (https://developers.auspost.com.au/register):
Note: If already registered, or have an Australia Post MyPost account, please login with those details.
- Secondly, register for a Shipping & Tracking API Key (https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/st-registration)
Click on Complete Registration and fill in the form
- In the next step of the registration form, specify Easyship as the platform partner:
Are you accessing the API via a Platform Partner? Yes
Please select your platform partner: Other
Please provide the name of the platform: Easyship
- At the last step of the registration process you specify your Australia Post account# Make sure to separate each account by commas in the comment field on the last page/step.
- Wait for your confirmation email, and then follow the steps provided by Australia Post to retrieve your API key. Australia Post should respond within 24 hours. If you have any issues, please contact their Customer Connectivity team (email@example.com)
Linking your Australia Post Account to Easyship
Once you have your API key, you can link your account to Easyship!Click on Australia Post, then enter your account details and API key to connect.Go to the Couriers page (https://www.easyship.com/couriers) and select Add New Courier.