This article describes how to link your Australia Post account to Easyship.
Register for an Australia Post API Key
- Set up a Developer Centre account (https://developers.auspost.com.au/register)
Note: If you're already registered, or have an Australia Post account, please log in.
- Register for a Shipping and Tracking API Key (https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/st-registration) Click on Complete Registration and fill in the form.
- In the next step of the registration form, specify Easyship as the platform partner:
Are you accessing the API via a Platform Partner? Yes
Please select your platform partner: Other
Please provide the name of the platform: Easyship
- On the last step of the registration process, specify your Australia Post account number. Make sure to separate each account by commas in the comment field on the last page/step.
- Wait for your confirmation email, and then follow the steps provided by Australia Post to retrieve your API key. Australia Post should respond within 24 hours. If you have any issues, please contact their Customer Connectivity team (email@example.com)
Linking your Australia Post Account to Easyship
Once you have your API key, you can link your account to Easyship.Go to the Couriers page and click Add New Courier. Select Australia Post, and continue to enter your account details and API key to connect.