Before We Get Started
A Webhook is a way to be notified when an event has occurred.
To create a webhook, you will need an endpoint URL for you to receive notifications on events that happen in your Easyship account.
1) Go to the webhook page
Alternatively, the page can be found under the Connect section on the left-hand column of the Easyship Dashboard:
2) Once there, click on "Add new webhook":
3) Enter the details requested and click on "Create".
4) After creating a new webhook, it will initially be set as "Inactive"
5) Activate the webhook by clicking on the "Status" toggle. You can also modify the event notifications you wish to receive. The secret key can be used to validate whether the notification is coming from Easyship. For more information, please visit the Easyship developer site.
6) Ensure the details are correct before clicking on "Save" to update the webhook.
Editing a Webhook
1) To edit an existing webhook, click on the webhook you would like to edit:
2) Edit the details and click on "Save". You can also delete a webhook by clicking on "Delete".