Zapier is an easy-to-use tool for connecting different web apps and adding useful automation to improve your customers experience.
You can use the Easyship - Zapier integration to automate workflows that meet your needs, such as processing a new shipment, creating a label, notifying customers of tracking updates, and more.
- Installing the Zapier app and connecting your Easyship account
- Triggers supported by Zapier
- Actions supported by Zapier
- Searches supported by Zapier
- How to Create a Zap
Installing the Zapier app and connecting your Easyship account
Step 1: On your Easyship dashboard, navigate to Connect > New integration. Then proceed to select Zapier.
Step 2: Follow the link to connect to our Beta Program.
You will then be redirected to Zapier Integration Page. Click Connect Easyship.
Step 3: To use the integration, you will need to sign up to a Zapier account which you can do through this page.
Step 4: Once your account is created, you may need to go through the connection process again. Zapier will prompt you to enter a token, which can be found under the Connect > New Integration > API Integration section of the dashboard.
From there, copy the token and paste it in the requested feild in Zapier.
Triggers supported by Zapier
Currently, there are 4 Easyship Triggers that are supported by Zapier:
- Shipment Delivered - You can use this trigger to push a notification to your customer when a shipment has been delivered.
- New Shipping Label - This trigger can be used to alert your customer that their shipment is being prepared.
- Shipment in Transit - This trigger can be used to alert your customer to when their package is on the move.
- Shipment updated - You can use this trigger to provide updates to your customer automatically throughout the shipping process.
Actions supported by Zapier
Currently, you can use Actions to Create a Shipment, for example; if you receive an order from a customer in Shopify, you can use this to create the shipment via Easyship.
Or if you’re currently creating shipments via a CSV, you can use this function to do so via a Google Sheet.
Searches supported by Zapier
Currently, we have one Search option available, you can use this function to search via a shipment ID and pull the information to the corresponding app you are using.
How to Create a Zap
For detailed instructions on how to create your own Zap, you can follow this step by step guide from Zapier here.