Zapier is an easy-to-use tool that connects different web apps, adding useful automation to improve customer experience.
You can use the Zapier integration to automate workflows that meet your needs, such as creating new shipments and notifying customers of tracking updates.
- Connecting Your Easyship Account to Zapier
- Triggers Supported by Zapier
- Actions Supported by Zapier
- Searches Supported by Zapier
- How to Create a Zap
Connecting Your Easyship Account to Zapier
Step 1: Navigate to Connect > New integration. Then proceed to select Zapier.
Step 2: Follow the link to connect to our Beta Program.
You will then be redirected to Zapier Integration Page. Click Connect Easyship.
Step 3: To use the integration, you will need to sign up to a Zapier account which you can do through this page.
Step 4: Once your account is created, you may need to go through the connection process again. Zapier will prompt you to enter a token, which can be found under the Connect > New Integration > API Integration section of the dashboard.
From there, copy the token and paste it into the requested field in Zapier.
Triggers Supported by Zapier
Currently, there are 4 Easyship Triggers that are supported by Zapier:
- Shipment Delivered - You can use this trigger to push a notification to your customer when a shipment has been delivered.
- New Shipping Label - This trigger can be used to alert your customer that their shipment is being prepared.
- Shipment in Transit - This trigger can be used to alert your customer to when their package is on the move.
- Shipment Updated - You can use this trigger to provide updates to your customer automatically throughout the shipping process.
Actions Supported by Zapier
Currently, you can use Actions to Create a Shipment, for example; if you receive an order from a customer in Shopify, you can use this to create the shipment via Easyship.
Or if you’re currently creating shipments via a CSV, you can use this function to do so via a Google Sheet.
Searches Supported by Zapier
Currently, we have one Search option available, you can use this function to search via a shipment ID and pull the information to the corresponding app you are using.
How to Create a Zap
For detailed instructions on how to create your own Zap, you can follow this step-by-step guide from Zapier here.