Shipping with DHL eCommerce is an excellent solution for economic order fulfillment, and it is essential to ensure your products are not prohibited before purchasing your DHL eCommerce shipment on Easyship.
Prohibited goods and Unacceptable Shipments
- Most DHL eCommerce services do not accept the shipping of liquids, but some do. If you are shipping liquids through DHL eCommerce make sure the product is categorized as "Health and beauty" on Easyship with an attached MSDS. Please consult the CS team before shipping liquids with DHL eCommerce as it could be at a high risk of return/abandonment.
- Hemp products with a THC percentage of 0.3% or higher (dry weight basis)
- Counterfit products or contents that violate the intellectual property rights of the owner
- Shipments with content that can possibly hurt or infect the handler
- Tobacco products
- Live animals or human remains
- Nicotine products of any kind
- Electronic cigarettes
- Products with a combined value of over USD $2500
- Cash, Precious Metals, Artwork, Jewelry (Any high-value items should not be sent with this service)
- Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives
- Explosive, Flammable, Radioactive goods
- Batteries and Electronic Devices that contain lithium-ion batteries
For a more in-depth list of prohibited goods and shipping suggestions, please refer to the DHL eCommerce Aditional information and Services page.