For parcels with added insurance, here's how you can file a claim.
Step by Step Guide:
- Visit https://u-pic.com/easyship
- Enter the tracking number for the package in which you wish to file your claim on > Click Start
- Complete the generated forms
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
- This section will be completed with the Senders information.
WHO WAS THE PACKAGE MAILED TO?
- This section will be completed using the information of the customer to whom the package was being sent to
TELL ME ABOUT THE PACKAGE
- Please enter the Senders name in the Shipper section
- Item Description: Please enter brief description of the item
- Example: “Jeans and a pair of shoes”
HOW MUCH WAS IT WORTH?
- Once claim has been submitted you will have access to the Claim Status Page where you will be able to check the claim status and upload the following documents:
- Copy of original invoice for proof of value between the seller and the buyer.
- Send buyer affidavit request to the buyer to obtain a statement from the buyer indicating they haven’t received the package or that it arrived damaged.
- Upload any pictures to support the product was received damaged.
Claims Requirements and Timelines
- LOST shipments can be claimed after;
- 21 days for Domestic shipments
- 45 days for international and APO/FPO shipments
- 60 days for shipments to Italy
- DAMAGED shipments can be claimed upon receipt.
- A claim must be raised no later than within 90 days from shipment date.
- The following information must be provided in the claim:
- A copy of the original invoice to the consignee/receiver
- A signed Letter from the consignee stating the following (An electronic buyer/consignee affidavit can be sent after the claim has been submitted):
- The date the package was sent
- The Invoice, Order Number or Auction number
- Description of the item(s).
- If LOST, state that the package was never received.
- If DAMAGED, describe the damage and if the item is repairable
- Signature and Date
- If this claim is for damage, state if repairs are possible, cost of repair and salvage value if not repairable
- The Tracking number of the shipment
- Postage costs are only recoverable if freight value is declared in the insured value
- If you have any questions, please call +1(800) 955-4623 > Press 4 for claims.
Claims are processed within 10-15 business days. Please be sure to upload claim documents before the 3rd business day to avoid delays in claims processing. Once approved, claims are paid via check and sent out via post mail. If the seller is located in the United States or Canada, claim payments will be mailed to them directly. If the seller is located outside of those countries, the claim payment will be sent to Easyship directly and Easyship will credit the seller's account. If any additional documents are needed a request will be sent via email to the email address provided at the time the claim was filed. In addition to uploading to the Claim Status page, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For emailed document submission, please include the claim number in the subject.